Baykal’sk Â Â
order Clomiphene in canada I’m really into the bright colors and close up point of view right now. Â I can never seem to turn a camera on while doing one of these. Â It always turns out that I’m sitting there trying to decide what I’m going to paint, and then suddenly I’m painting. Â Once I decide what I’m going to paint, these are usually done in just a few hours. Â Wacky.
Every week, I ask for submissions for The Artistic Biker Live! â€œWhatâ€™s On Your Easelâ€ feature. Â In this case, your easel is wherever you create, whether its painting, drawing, practice, sculpting, any of the visual arts, or photographs of your culinary and performance arts. Â The submissions will go here. Â If you would like to submit something, send me a photo of it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet it to me @bladetheartist.
- Jay The Viking:Â http://moon-light-creations…./paper-snapping-croc.html
- Darcy W:Â art-and-sole.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/baby-câ€¦
- Jay:Â http://img.photobucket.com/…/done-1.jpg
- Artist Poet Girl:Â tinyurl.com/blngrbo
- Darcy W:Â art-and-sole.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/life-bâ€¦
- Dede:Â bit.ly/Vhx6Is
- Darcy W:Â art-and-sole.blogspot.co.uk/p/freebies.html
- Jay:Â http://img.photobucket.com/…/IMAG0063.jpg
- Jay:Â http://img.photobucket.com/…2920_zpsa731b621.jpg
- Darcy W:Â art-and-sole.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/aquamaâ€¦
Sadly, this week’s Daddy/Daughter Breakfast didn’t happen. Â We stayed up until 1am, unheard of for a 7 year old. Â Girl2 didn’t even roll out of bed on Saturday until 10 and then it was time to leave for her soccer game. Â She has an early game next week too, so we probably won’t get to go then either. Â That’s the ONLY thing I dislike about her playing soccer.
This week’s video is a slideshow presentation of just some of the work involved in getting the studio opened. Â This was a lot of work and I can’t thank everyone enough for all of their encouragement along the way. Â There is still a lot of work to do, but getting open is a HUGE achievement. Â Thank you all so much!