I’ve really been digging the phone book paper collage thing lately so tonight, I did the background in colored phone book pages. Â I really like seeing the print coming through the paint!
Click Here to watch The Artistic Biker Does Phone!Â
Donâ€™t missÂ The Artistic Biker Live!Â every Thursday night from 6-8pm U.S. Central time.
@DawnDSokolÂ let me know that thereâ€™s still time to sign up forÂ Doodle CampÂ which starts on July 21st!
Donations:Â in the upper right hand corner of this sight you will see a donate button. Â Please feel free to click that and make a contribution! Â Oasis Studios and Gallery is a newly formed art center in rural Oklahoma. Â We provide space, material, and instruction for artistic projects to young and old. Â Click Here to Donate to Oasis!
If you have any announcements you would like to see here, send them my way. Â Iâ€™m happy to give back to a community that has given me so much!Â Click Here to Add Your Announcement!
Whatâ€™s On Your Easel?
Here are the folks that sent me links to their work for the Whatâ€™s On Your Easel segment of the show. Â If you or anyone you know would like to be featured in this segment, send meÂ tweetÂ orÂ e-mailÂ me with a link to your blog or photo hosting page like Flickr.
- @MaudtheartistÂ posted a color study of aÂ Woman In A Red Dress
- Joyce Rodli posted a journal page she did while watching The Artistic Biker Live!
- @NattyMalickÂ added a Page she was working on
- Aya Rosen shared some of her SketchbookÂ with us
- @SirensidyllÂ shared a Journal Page from her flickr
- @DavidGalchutÂ shared a Wistful Angel on twitter
- @GodsGirl4UÂ shared a page We Are All Artists
- @ikerriloveÂ is working in a JournalÂ that @inkiwellÂ sent her
The You Tube:
You can watch the video atÂ The You TubeÂ or in the embedded player below:
At some point onÂ The Artist Biker Live!, usually the last ten minutes, we open the links up in the chat for everyone to share and promote their works. Â All you need to get in this list is be at the show for more than half of it and post your link when announced, or be in attendance five of the previous eight shows.